Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Calibanibal posted:

my heart stopped and i waited 2 months before going to the hospital

i know a dude who had testicular torsion and didn't go to the hospital for a day because he figured he could sleep it off and now he nuts dont work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
KILLSHOT

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

FuriousxGeorge posted:

But didn't he deny wanting to repeal the mandate earlier?

spoiler: ted cruz is lying

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
what the gently caress is he even talking about

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

kaleedity posted:

look living is like a lamborghini I've never done it myself but

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i hear if you say ted cruz's name 3 times into the rearview mirror of a lambo, you die of the being a woman preexisting condition

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
thats an unfortunate shadow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Thoguh posted:

I think he could have done a better job there if he'd steered the conversation towards single payer and making it so healthcare isn't tied to employment. That would ensure everyone is covered and level the playing field for employers.

he actually did make this point a bit later when the issue of access came up and he went back to her, but i agree, it would have been more effective if he had brought it up directly after her question (and in addition to telling her she was bad for not offering health insurance to her employees)

• Locked thread