Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

this poo poo's pretty late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i'm getting all giddy thinking about how badly bernie would have absolutely loving crushed Zodiac 'Oozeman' Killer in an alt universe election ugh

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

lol the bern scare quotes around (((pre-existing conditions)))

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

bernie looks mad as heck lol

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Cirofren posted:

Cruz pretending to be against corporate profits is p. funny

i think he was just trying to confuse the bern

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

bernie rules

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

loquacius posted:

why isn't there a way to watch this without youtube comments streaming in on the side

you can scroll down and close it lol

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

cruz is making bernie very red

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Confounding Factor posted:

The Republican obsession with "choice".

I wish Bernie could undercut this and frame it as "Those that are able to pay and those that can't".

he kind of did this with the concept of rationing

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

this owned

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

rationed care is the big boogeyman against socialized healthcare in the US and i'm glad bernie is doing his best to blow that spot the gently caress up

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

how am i going to keep the insurance from my job if i can't fkin pay for it since i don't have a job you dingman

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

still can't believe ted cruz compared healthcare to owning a lambo what a real piece of poo poo

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Stefan Prodan posted:

I have no idea so I'm not trolling but maybe both can be true in that people have an amount of accumulated wealth that would fund UHC but that money isn't changing hands enough to make UHC affordable through an income tax, you'd have to either wait for it to get taken through some sort of actual wealth tax like the estate tax or create a new straight up wealth tax.

bernie's medicare for all plan would have expanded the medicare payroll tax to pay for all healthcare

anyone who says we can't afford single-payer is straight up completely full of poo poo, including and especially the Zodiac Killer

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

bernie's severe and open contempt for Zodiac Killer was easily the best part of this debate

hopefully will be some good faces from it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

"I was able to purchase a lake house while doing no work, sitting at home in my pajamas!"

definitely glad Bernie told her she was terrible

• Locked thread