Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

NNick posted:

I've never heard anyone saying they received 'rationed' care in the UK. What is Ted referring too? I assume his numbers are just made up.

It's a common canard that I've been hearing literally my entire life, usually about this one guy you know about in Canada or Britain who had to wait [UNREASONABLE TIME] for [SERIOUS COMPLAINT] no I can't give you his name how dare you question my integrity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

100 degrees Calcium posted:

holy poo poo ted cruz is really way too prissy and soft to be a republican leader

That's due to all the rats living underneath the skin.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

breaklaw posted:

Because Hillary says the exact same thing. Former Sec of State Hillary Clinton the actual candidate, not Crooked Hillary the Trump character, agrees with Ted Cruz on this point.

It's not the only thing they're both wrong about.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

FaustianQ posted:

"We should just let the poor people die, it's too much effort and oh god waiting lines"

Looks like a viable alternative to me! -Concerned Citizen, 2017.

Fine. :mad:

Look I'm all for clowning on CC when he does his irritating centrist dance in the democrats thread, but I really don't think you're reading him right in this instance.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Pollyanna posted:

it better have been bernie

It was.

• Locked thread