Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
We got 3mil votes less than a dying Hilary Clinton, we have a mandate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Fullhouse posted:

bernie looks mad as heck lol

Cruz pretending to be against corporate profits is p. funny

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

blue squares posted:

gently caress off, hosts, this is good

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
I wish this was an election debate so that tomorrow I could read a long form think piece on them shuffling to and fro the podium.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Sardonik posted:

drat it Bernie, you should have pushed the fact that single payer takes the burden off business owners.

Bernie wants to raise the minimum wage and stop people exploiting the poor this woman is his enemy.

(I would love to know what she pays her workers)

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Let me just say this, you sound like a lovely businesswoman, instead of barley managing 5 salons where you don't give a poo poo if your employees get cancer, maybe instead, go gently caress yourself.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Actually rights need to be enforced by government or they're just ideas instead of reality.

e: I must be like 1min behind

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

financially racist posted:

lmao if u think the bern is not doin this to prep for a 2020 run

Ah yes the ol' 80 year old president gambit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Flat Daddy posted:

"You want to talk about people who lost their rights".

No, Bernie said 'lives' not rights lol

By not being rich they lost the right to live

• Locked thread