Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

It's you vs. a gang of elementary schoolers, cage match, no holds barred. Possible lord of the flies situation. What is the max amount of little squirts a grown adult like you could take down before you're officially outmatched?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Have they had any combat training? Are they enrolled in a karate class? Do they watch Jackie Chan movies? So many variables to take into account.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

They have no formal combat training but have consumed a strong media diet of PG-13 action movies, ninja-related cartoons, and violent video games their parents shouldn't let them play. They all come from an average suburban middle-class American elementary school, randomized genders and social and ethnic backgrounds. All have passed a basic school athletic physical so none have any ailments, weaknesses, or overt diet problems. They are all average performers in school sports, so no wrestling champions or anything like that.

Macnult

How many 8-year-olds must I defeat until their leader faces me? Or is their leader a coward, whose lineage shall be mocked beyond the playground and all through the cafeteria while I'm remembered as the hero of detention

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
This is why I keep a stack of McDonalds coupons on me at all times, also a booklet of coupons for free small frosties at wendy's.

unpleasantly turgid

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I'd keep going until I hit the Jared Coefficient

FutonForensic

"patty cake, patty cake, baker's man..."

This guy's on another level. His motions are so rapid and fluid... I can't get a bead on him!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

*googles average height of 8yo*

My jabs and hooks are useless... :negative:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

BIRDCON 2017

i think one op. maybe two if one trips and takes care of themselves.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
i would extend my arms out and then spin around really fast, so i guess i could take down a lot doing that.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I don't really like to hold hands for a prolonged period of time... 8 year olds are clingy.. Id probably loose straight away.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Android Blues

Macnult posted:

How many 8-year-olds must I defeat until their leader faces me? Or is their leader a coward, whose lineage shall be mocked beyond the playground and all through the cafeteria while I'm remembered as the hero of detention

FutonForensic posted:

This guy's on another level. His motions are so rapid and fluid... I can't get a bead on him!

Chill la Chill posted:

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

i would extend my arms out and then spin around really fast, so i guess i could take down a lot doing that.

joke_explainer

are these like complete automatons with no concern for their well being who fight relentlessly to murder, or are they like normal 8 year old humans just driven to violence for some reason? if it's the former and they've got knives or something, probably gonna die very quickly, but i feel like the latter I could maybe convince some 8 year olds against the course of violence.otherwise when the first one gets close, i'll probably just try to grab their arm with the knife and pull it away from them, at which point the others will slash my arms and/or legs and its pretty much over. i don't think i'd be able to punch or kick an 8 year old with the intention of harming them even if I think they are trying to murder me.

reminds me of another hypothetical I remember someone bringing up after the first LOTR movie: how many unarmed hobbits would it take to kill a fully grown adult lion?

death sext

Do 8 year olds still believe in Santa? if so I can engage in some emotional warfare

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i'm not allowed to test this anymore according to stupid Judge Poopface but my record was 14

they're hardier than they look

FutonForensic

child: lookit what i can do! *spins her arms like a windmill* beeeewooooopppbbpbpbpbpthhhhh

judge: this woman's hands are lethal weapons. she will never see the light of day again

bean mom

8 years olds aren't hardened combat vets at that age.

break a couple of them and you could induce a rout really quickly, then its just mopping up

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

if it's an 8 year old golden retriever (or smaller dog breed) then maybe one. a child? no way those fuckers have cooties

FactsAreUseless

It's called pattycake, and I think 8 years old is a little old to be playing it.

FactsAreUseless

The child ties a bandana around its forehead, then extends its thumb. The countdown begins. One. Two. Three. Four.

It is declared.

FactsAreUseless

I could probably beat all the white belts, but not most of the yellow belts, because they go to practice every week.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

just wait a year

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
not enough, o p

n o t e n o u g h

FactsAreUseless

The Dr. Seuss book "I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today!" depicts one man's struggle to beat up the entire second grade class at Middlebook Elementary, Home Of The Tigers.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Dr. Seuss book "I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today!" depicts one man's struggle to beat up the entire second grade class at Middlebook Elementary, Home Of The Tigers.
yeah the publishers turned down the original title "I Can Lick 30 Cougars Today!"

Scaly Haylie

Zyla posted:

Neither is a goon at any age.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FutonForensic posted:

I couldn't beat even one 8 yr old at patty cake, I'm so uncoordinated I just end up hitting myself

vanisher

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I'm not falling for this again, what if some of those 8 year Olds are cops

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Zyla posted:

break a couple of them and you could induce a rout really quickly, then its just mopping up

Well sure, but what if you didn't have a horse with which you can go for a flank charge to induce panic?

Commie NedFlanders

Zyla posted:

it really depends on the 8 year old, i know some savage children who will fight till the bone shows

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

Chill la Chill posted:

legkicks and face teeps only

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
just pick one up by the ankles and use it as a weapon against the rest

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

At once or in a row?

Darkman Fanpage
i could probably brutally subdue at least a half-dozen 8 year olds

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

A LOVELY LAD posted:

legkicks and face teeps only

I don't know how to do those :ohdear: I would get so owned by 8 year olds

Macnult

if there's anything my pa taught me it's that 8-year-olds can take a beating

Macnult

*dad beating the poo poo out of Jimmy from across the street* "One day you will have this resilience, son."

son: "wow! i can't wait to be a second grader!"

dad: "you'll always be the first gradest in my book" *pushes Jimmy back down*

son: :3:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Just one, and his name is Donald J Trump

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

*WA-POW*

heh heh.... all of them

• Locked thread