Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tadashi

You know what's great about fighting 28 year olds?

There's twenty of them.

yeah, this joke sucks even more when it's written down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

seven so far this morning. they keep dropping out of the ceiling at the stop n save where i work, like tiny peanut-allergic ninjas who really want to go home and play mariokart.

School Nickname

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
I'd challenge them all to duels, one at a time, having invoked the right of single combat at fords.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday

School Nickname posted:

I'd challenge them all to duels, one at a time, having invoked the right of single combat at fords.

Dangerous choice. One fr*ck up and your b*tt is off to the shadow realm.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Feb 17, 2017

Sockmafia

Macnult posted:

if there's anything my pa taught me it's that 8-year-olds can take a beating

lmao

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

The real question here is: How many 8 year olds am I?

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

i start to fight the 8 year olds and then get a leg cramp while doing sick ninja moves, allowing them to swarm me. i retire from 8 year old fights defeated and demoralized

VideoTapir

He'll tire eventually.
I arm wrestled 9 of them once. I won, but they messed my arm up pretty bad

Twerkteam Pizza

Like, almost two I bet

yeah actually they will

tadashi posted:

You know what's great about fighting 28 year olds?

There's twenty of them.

yeah, this joke sucks even more when it's written down

Haha! Me and the gals at the shop had a real LOL at this one!

yeah actually they will
Q. You know what's great about fighting 28 [twenty-eight] year olds?
A. There's twenty of them! [twenty-eight year olds/twenty eight-year-olds]

[Still don't get it? Try saying it out loud!]

GoodbyeTurtles

Guy: "how many 8 year olds could you defeat in hand to hand combat?"

Me, cooly sipping Monster® Ripper™ from an ornate chalice: "i don't believe in violence"

GoodbyeTurtles

Me, looking over my sunglasses: "im actually much more agile than any 8 year old could even imagine"

social vegan

*quickly pulls down rainbow coloured parachute down over me, sitting inside my technicolour dome*

8-year olds: w-where'd he go

BIRDCON 2017

*i do a front flip off of a dumpster*

heh... i'd like to see 20 8-year-olds do that.

Ultra Spoot

If you master the zangief spinning lariat theoretically you could destroy an infinite amount of 8 year olds

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
cc: FutonForensic

http://setheverman.tumblr.com/post/157542852863

gahwhycantwe embed from anywhere

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I bet I could take down like 15 eight-year-olds before they leveraged their numbers and size over my relative strength and bottled rage. The first few would be easy with quick blows to their heads but once they started to circle me I think it's just a matter of time. Sure I could grab a kid by his Oshkosh B'gosh overalls and clear some space with a spinning lariat, but I'm no Steve Rogers. I'd be dripping with first-grader blood but in the end their tiny hands grabbing my clothes, my hair, my junk, finding their way into my mouth and poking my eyes would just be too much. At least I won't live to see my record demolished by some scrub button masher who keeps sweeping the children's legs.

Soho Joe

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
if its a dystopian nightmare then i'd free like 4 innocent souls before i get my own vomit in my eyes and succumb

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
How many of the 8-year-olds are in wheelchairs?

social vegan

JackBadass posted:

How many of the 8-year-olds are in wheelchairs?

all of them when im done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i have personally defeated 1 back in the early 90s

• Locked thread