Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Was it a just perma?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I didn't till I saw the OP, OP

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I think I did the deed. Not sure tho.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Smythe posted:

Was he some regular that was bad for a long time or did he just go crazy and make a racist post?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Smythe posted:

You did.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796979&pagenumber=5313&perpage=40#post469034149

And yeah looks deserved to me.

Props to Al! for causing the rage.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

AARO posted:

Was he some regular that was bad for a long time or did he just go crazy and make a racist post?

he was bad for a rly long time

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
it was good and just

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lmfao

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

makes me so mad i could eat a pizza off the floor

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

The Brown Menace posted:

makes me so mad i could eat a pizza off the floor

Its ok man...I heard he was really bad and not good also.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

who

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

this dood

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

He had a post in the original trump thread about being shocked when he found out his trump supporting coworker was a racist pos lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

He had a post in the original trump thread about being shocked when he found out his trump supporting coworker was a racist pos lol

he was too stupid to live

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

nice meltdown (the suarus)

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
He was a POS for a while, but i tried to steer him off the wrong path. It didn't work. Open hatred like that is the point of no return. A Just Perma.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
It was

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
It continues to somehow still surprise me that, even with such a low standard for continued posting as "don't be an unredeemable shithead all the time," some people just can't manage it.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

maybe its just that ive been sleeping v poorly this week and am so tired my brain aint right, but my gut feeling on seeing this thread is that op is a parachute for saurus, who, to answer the titular question, deserved his perma and im glad he got it

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It continues to somehow still surprise me that, even with such a low standard for continued posting as "don't be an unredeemable shithead all the time," some people just can't manage it.

t b f the current president of the united states of america is an unredeemable shithead all the time so

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
:q:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

really tho as much as id like to take full credit, it was really a team effort from all of cspam's iks both current and past (except boosted). good going guys, we finally did it!!!!!!!

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
the saurus was one of the dumbest pieces of poo poo here or indeed anywhere and i appreciated his little rant because i'm pretty sure basically all trump supporters have a similar song playing 24/7 in the back of their heads

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I approve but will miss seeing his baby-dick avatar next to any of this terrible inhuman posts

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

there are a lot of really terrible posters in cspam but the saurus stood out in terms of being a legitimately terrible human being as well

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tell u what, if yer reading this thread and want to defend him but are afraid, im putting down a cone of immunity: you wont be punished by me for defending the saurus below

CONE OF IMMUNITY
/\

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the only person defending the saurus is his public defender, from drug dealing/wife pimping charges

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
That guy sucked

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

tell u what, if yer reading this thread and want to defend him but are afraid, im putting down a cone of immunity: you wont be punished by me for defending the saurus below

CONE OF IMMUNITY
/\

in his defense, *coughs, shuffles shoes*

*looks off to the side for anything to say*

*nervously takes up cane and hat and dances off stage*

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the only person defending the saurus is his public defender, from drug dealing/wife pimping charges

and even she is doing a halfass job of it because his immaculate worthlessness supercedes even her civic pride as a pd

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
yes he deserved to die and i hope he burns in hell

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the trial itself will be conducted in spanish

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Ive been chatting w/ the saurus offsite and over the phone and he would like me to relay to the mod team that he is very sorry and wants to be unperma'd so he can rejoin the community as a changed and penitent man

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

rudatron posted:

the trial itself will be conducted in spanish

Appropriate, since it's the native language of most of her johns

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

it was good OP

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i dont care

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i think it loving rulez

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Calibanibal posted:

Ive been chatting w/ the saurus offsite and over the phone and he would like me to relay to the mod team that he is very sorry and wants to be unperma'd so he can rejoin the community as a changed and penitent man

pics or it didn't happen

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Calibanibal posted:

tell him to go reenact the scene just before the meeting between john mcclane and samuel l jackson in die hard 3 and upload a video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

the saurus if you're reading this, you suck rear end

• Locked thread