Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

rumble in the bunghole posted:

There's no accellerationist trolls, a good angle barely used.

poor forgotten quidam viator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I'm glad The Suarus is dead.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

qv needs to be trained or w/e its called onto cspam

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

consumed by normies posted:

im pretty sure he created the "bernie bros for trump" thing so rest in piss retard

DWS was the saurus :monocle:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Squizzle posted:

qv needs to be trained or w/e its called onto cspam

he needs to be trained to a therapist

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

he needs to be trained to a therapist

i hope im not remembering this about the wrobg goon, but i think qv said he has terminal motherfuckin cancer. if telling the internet to burn it all down is the therapy he wants, hell, im ok w that

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

rudatron posted:

post the list zyla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ok this has been a fun victory lap for all concerned, but since literally not a single person wants 2 come in and defend the saurus, not even a the saurus parachute account, i think we can close it

• Locked thread