Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Terrific Accident posted:

I saw this and enjoyed it well enough, but I don't get the universal praise and so many things in the movie make no loving sense that I started to get a headache after awhile. Also, I don't buy this being a super important piece of satire because it seems like just about everyone likes it and nobody in particular feels targeted by it.

The five old-rear end white people that left the theatre 3/4 of the way through would like a word. It was also my funniest theatre experience this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I would ask what didn't make sense and try and explain it, but I'm also not sure if that's allowed :ohdear:

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
get out is not beyond reproach but armond white is kind of a retard, huh

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
real good movie

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5d8GwEC2s&t=38s

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://www.tracking-board.com/hot-off-get-out-jordan-peele-is-being-courted-to-direct-akira-for-warner-bros-exclusive/

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I listended to an interview on NPR about this and kept laughing about how loving stupid the director sounded talking about it

Apparently the chicks parents had to have ultra corny lines so white people would get how meeting your girls parents is awkward or some poo poo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

white people are retarded

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

This movie finally released here in my city and i watched it today. I think it's the only thrilled that legit got me spooked in a long while.

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

This movie reminded me of Funny Games a lot.

Larry Parrish posted:

I listended to an interview on NPR about this and kept laughing about how loving stupid the director sounded talking about it

Apparently the chicks parents had to have ultra corny lines so white people would get how meeting your girls parents is awkward or some poo poo
I heard this interview too lol

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

dogmother1776 posted:

This movie reminded me of Funny Games a lot.

1997 or 2007?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
I saw Get Out recently at a second run theater and it was very good.

• Locked thread