Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I officially decree that emptyquoting giant CineD posts here for no reason is a big no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It's not the spoiler, so much as the giant CD post around it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

MacheteZombie posted:

and thats why you made sure to highlight spoilers in your new rule

also sorry for putting that many words in your vicinity even if you dont have to read them figured maybe some people in the get out thread would be interested in someone's opinion who has seen the movie, even if it's lengthy

oops!

Whatever, kid... Stay salty.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I suppose my ultimate goal with such a rule is to avoid each new/upcoming movie discussion eventually turning into "let's see what CineD has to say about this"... And besides, it's simply much better for people to post their own original thoughts on films (spoilers or no) rather than rely on a long CD post to guide their way. Apologies for getting spicy.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It's more relaxed, but not 'chill' in the BYOB sense. Proper punctuation and spelling are encouraged.

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Feb 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

gently caress you for writing that

Settle down...

• Locked thread