Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

Entente could use more players!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

Just chiming in to say 1914 was heaps of fun despite getting my brigade knocked out early on attacking st. Croissant. :)

Things I would have done / will try to do in 1915 differently:
1) Read over the rules more carefully regarding the points that weren't relevant to a suicide attack. Most of the time during the middle of the game when I had something not-worthless to say in roll20 I had to go back and check how artillery or spotting worked to make sure I was actually right, and by then the discussion had either moved on or someone else had said what I was going to say anyway.

2) Post in the thread more

3) More Elan

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

quote:

And to the 175th Reserve Brigade (AbortRetryFail)

Just want to state for the record the 175th were entirely under Tehan's command until he had to be relieved due to internet problems, the only order I ended up giving them was "Looks good, keep at it". Prior to that I was just the 98th Brigade Commander.

AbortRetryFail fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Mar 6, 2017

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

Hi everyone, I'm here now as well.

I like Loel but it was frustrating sometimes since there almost never seemed to be any definite decision making happening at the top in time. I wanted to grab him by the shoulders and shake him until orders came out. I don't know how much of that was me just panicking in general though at all times.

I really wished the Germans found Baccaruda's fake map even though it's relevance dropped considerably fast. :(

• Locked thread