Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat
So I have a potentially silly question. Where are the division command chits? I don't see any of them.

Also the 99th still seems to be missing their 155mm cannons, which have a bigger number.

Istvun fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Feb 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat
So this german offensive now looks like it'll trigger their rout limit, though I guess it's possible the runner will get them reinforcements during the night to stave that off.

God this is addicting.

e: also xthetenth now needs to capture Fableimpot on his own.

Istvun fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Feb 28, 2017

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat

Jewcoon posted:

Oh wow those are some SALTY Germans. I still don't see the French winning, they aren't going to get the runner in time, and the German's still hold Croissant. Best case for the French is they hold their main objective and have driven the German's out of Quatrepoops when the German win condition kicks in.

I rather strongly suspect if the german reinforcements walk in expecting a quick march to Q and face a wall of french, they'll back off and yell at Tevery rather than punch through them.

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat

Trin Tragula posted:

Assuming the runner gets back to Clemenceau: the French victory timer activates, their 3/4 requirement goes away, but they get a nasty surprise when the game ends before they think it's due to; the German timer will finish first, and the Germans will still be credited with a minor victory.

Didn't the german orders require that they hold Quatrepouts and defend themselves from flanking? AFAICT, the Germans would have managed their objective 2 while the french would have gotten their objective 3 and done pretty well at objective 2.

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat

Flesnolk posted:

Hey Brits, before we're not allowed to talk in here anymore, are you having a problem with roll20 where part of your map vanishes when you zoom in?

I haven't seen that, but when I tab back in sometimes my mouse is panning the map all over my screen.

• Locked thread