Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Excellent, this war shall be an easily accomplished and, yes, refreshing shower of steel!

(Just observing.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tias
May 25, 2008

HEY GAIL posted:

same, but reading goethe and sighing about young werther and his deathwish

central powers assemble!

i would like the lowest rank possible plz

You're the tross piss boy :getin: (also, answer my questions about tross in the milhist thread :argh: )

Tias
May 25, 2008

Trin Tragula posted:

Definitely more the former than the latter; think of a lot of people building a big long line of falling dominoes. Everyone needs to put in a little effort to put the thing up, but then once it starts, you can't do too much but watch and give it an occasional push if your bit falls the wrong way.

In that case, I'll switch to the Central Powers, requesting a company. Long leben die Vierbund, soldaten heil!

Tias fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Feb 8, 2017

Tias
May 25, 2008

How specific can our requests be? I'd like our forces to include the 18th Division, so I can command elements of the 86th Füsilier Regiment :denmark:

Tias
May 25, 2008

Assuming we can fiat in elements of the 18th Division, I would like to be Col. Mattias Heinold, in command of a regiment of Jute peasants of some sort or other :hist101:

Tias fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Feb 10, 2017

Tias
May 25, 2008

Obv we need some US expeditionaries named the Goon Doughboys :D

Tias
May 25, 2008

Sorry if I'm a dumb and this was mentioned, but it is this the observer thread :confused:

Tias
May 25, 2008

Well, that's that! A valiant salute to whoever french brigade commander knocked my jägers off La Ouef. Seeing the final result I think our rush to move the lime was justified, and my spirit shall pass well into the next life.

I also hope this is a lecture for all participants not to declare ignominous defeat before half the game time has even passed, there are plenty of options to recoup setbacks once reinforcements and runners sort things out.

Tevery Best>> THE MAIL NOT SENT!!!

Tias fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Mar 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tias
May 25, 2008

Who commanded the french unit initially moving onto La Oeuf? Looking back on it I don't think my jägers stood a chance, but considering that we eventually consolidated, I guess I held them up for a while :shobon:

• Locked thread