Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Glad to see that both sides think that they have the upper hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

The Germans think that the French 155s are reinforcements and not just misplaced. Oh my.

I think the Germans have lost this, as they've lost the ability to see victory.

Edit: Oh good, Sandman chilled out.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

So if Mon Pere is dead, is My Dad the player disqualified from giving orders? :v:

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Really enjoying the Entente's arrow-spaghetti on that map there. I hope the armored cars have a good showing.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Once again, people charge blindly into towns.

Edit:

Istvun posted:

We didn't shoot quite as well as I'd have hoped.

Otherwise that wasn't bad, given how they blundered into us.

It was really more of a mutual blundering action.

Green Intern fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Mar 13, 2017

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Really enjoying all this headlight strategy being discussed by British command.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Trin Tragula posted:

If you wish to be spottable at 40", then by all means use your headlights.

Trin Tragula posted:

No, then the cars go back to unmodified spotting.

The cars would be extremely visible, and allow for regular spotting rules.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

All this talk of flooding the map in the British thread. It must have been brought up in Roll20 because it seems like it came out of nowhere.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

But seriously though, what's the deal with all the flooding chat?

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Yikes.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Oh my god. I didn't realize the Brits and the Germans are literally standing back to back pointing their guns out ahead of them.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

The BEF think that the Germans in the forest are just the weak remainder of the Stethescope force. They're going to be in for a rude surprise.

my dad posted:

As an aside, I will laugh my rear end off if we lose this game because of fear of ghosts.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I'm surprised they didn't try to flank those trenched units and sandwich them from the front and back.

The Brits had no idea what was in the woods, and they certainly have no confirmation that there are Germans in the trench.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Clearly the map-post in the TG Recruitment thread was a subtle psyops attack on the BEF. Any honorable BEF soldier would have to resign from battle over having illegal knowledge after seeing the maps.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Wow, Steinrokkan is loving PISSED.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

It looks like the Brits are planning to just shell the everloving piss out of the forest. Good on them.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

The Brits could conceivably just stay ahead of any engineers fixing the phone lines.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I think people feel compelled to give different orders each turn, because sitting in trenches appears boring and passive.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

There was apparently a mention of the Belgians getting frisky and possibly opening some floodgates if things get dire enough.

I'm pretty sure the armored cars have all been destroyed at this point.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Can't wait for Baccaruda (that solo command cavalry piece in La Dand) to cut the phone lines again or something. Seriously though, I'd think there would be some kind of repercussions for the Germans.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I am appreciating the creeping paranoia the delayed turn results are causing in the BEF and German threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

The battle will be won by the side which has lost the fewest players to hiatus fatigue.

• Locked thread