Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Observer last time, but I think I can do better than that lunatic Frenchman from last time. En avant, for France!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

That was fun, would order hundreds of men to their deaths again.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
My boys would have been pushed out of Pasteur by the enemy reinforcements. I agree with the southwest, though. We seized control of 4farts and by the time the original forces could be withdrawn and the reinforcements replace them in St. C, our own reinforcements should have arrived. I can totally see how we would not have been able to hold on to Faiblimpots, though.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

xthetenth posted:

Slim Jim was one of the most useful people on the French staff and he didn't command a brigade, there's a lot of roles for people like that.

Also you'd be surprised how many people messed up with the rules.

While not able to replace Mon Pere in our hearts, he did take over as Corps Commander after the dastardly Hun killed Mon Pere. Staff Officers can also grab brigades if the brigadiers fall by the wayside due to life or probation.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Trin, for the summoning rituals do we count both friendly and enemy casualties, or just enemy? And do the shoggoths follow normal change of order rules, or are they fire and forget?

• Locked thread