Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clarence
May 3, 2012

Trin Tragula posted:

First update will be adjudicated this evening; look for it at any point after 7pm GMT.

Another reason to be happy it's not my turn to put the kids to bed tonight! Didn't manage to keep up with the opposing sides' threads last time - but this time I have and it's making it much more enjoyable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarence
May 3, 2012

I wonder at what point the concept of "reserves" will occur to either side? That and communication trenches - although those would be more relevant for future battles.

• Locked thread