Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

thatbastardken posted:

Hello yes I am waxing my moustache and studying dreadful poetry in grim anticipation of getting the flower of Europe's youth blasted into quivering pieces of meat.

Entente, s'il vous plaît.
same, but reading goethe and sighing about young werther and his deathwish

central powers assemble!

i would like the lowest rank possible plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

my dad posted:

edit: Switching to Entente, since nobody seems to want to play as them. Applying for the position of the supreme commander.
it'll be my sad but necessary duty to fight against someone who had been my friend before the war broke out
brb, writing terrible poetry about this

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
and the poetry has to be bad. i cannot stress enough how terrible it must be.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

xthetenth posted:

Is good poetry a '16 or '17 unlock?
how many points did you put in High Modernism

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
hey observer thread, what's going on

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Hunt11 posted:

I have been meaning to ask this. What was the German teams obsession about moving around in box formations?

i study the 17th century and all formations from the 18th century on later look too thin to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
i'm reminded of Robert E Lee's first campaign in our civil war, which was a piece of complicated bullshit with a billion moving parts. he failed, and never tried anything like that again.

• Locked thread