Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
It is time for all true Brits to stand up for king and country so Entente for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
So can you tell us what the general objective is or will we have to wait to hear the orders from command?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Still need to read the German thread but here are my initial thoughts.

I am amazed at just how well my team actually did. Towards the end of the battle when my brigade got basically wiped out I got really tempted to start calling everything bullshit. In the end though it looks like there was some truth mixed in with the salt. If I was to rate my performance I think I did okay and next time I need to focus on more then just what is going on near my brigade as easily some of the most fun I had this battle was pushing for an organized push on the Germans with our artillery.

Thank you very much for running this Trin and I look forward to future attempts to achieve victory for my side.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I have been meaning to ask this. What was the German teams obsession about moving around in box formations?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Reading the German thread and just got to them talking about the artillery death star they were getting ready to set up at Dejeuner ridge/La Oeuf.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Crazycryodude posted:

Oh I hope we are, because I've already read most of the French thread. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to.

I have to say it was a lot of fun to help turn the SW part of the map into a confusing mess of bodies with you.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I feel like Crazycryodude accurately guessing what we would do, and even though he was continually ignored you guys still won is proof that this scenario had some balance issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

xthetenth posted:

Hey Frenchies, are we keeping the gang together?

It is time to hammer the Boche once again.

• Locked thread