Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops
I am thoroughly stunned I didn't check this out before. This kind of stuff is why I want to play more wargames with an umpire :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Man I need to get in on the next one of these :allears:

I'm kind of wondering if the amount of insane poo poo they've kept doing is going to lead to a less-static war in the future updates.

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

my dad posted:

Join us as a staff officer, then. It's fun having more people in the roll20 chat, and really, the gently caress ups are part of the fun.

Trin Tragula posted:

Seconding that non-playing staff officers who want to restrict themselves to one thread and give advice and opinions without having to command their own brigade are more than welcome.

Shucks, if you can join in without having to learn the ruleset first I might as well give it a pop. Is either side short?

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

my dad posted:

We can always use more people. Consider this an invite to join the Entente.

If this is still open I'd be honoured.

I always wanted to follow in my dad's footsteps.

er, wait-

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

my dad posted:

Absolutely. Welcome aboard. :) Post in the thread, make a roll20 account, and then post the username in the thread to get GMd.

Already got the R20 account, same name as here. With a capital s, if it matters.

• Locked thread