Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla

Putting lotion on extremely dry skin and feeling the healing sting.

Drinking a cold beverage on an empty stomach and feeling the cold in your stomach.

Drinking a hot beverage on an empty stomach and feeling the warmth in your stomach.

Aggressively stripping down to your underwear after a long day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Android Blues

ah...yeah, that's the stuff

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
When you use the bathroom at your bachelor friend's apartment and see a stack of Stuff magazines haphazardly piled on the wet tile floor

Macnult

when a funky bass line awakens your soul

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
when i roll a joint and no weed falls out :hellyeah: its crazy!

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

When I administer a dose from my StimPak, on patrol through the ruins of New Gettysburg

Macnult

when I'm at a hotel swimming pool and I get out of the pool and into the hottub

Macnult

when it's thanksgiving and you almost forget the name of the food inside the turkey

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
When you work in a teddy bear factory and you run out of the material you put inside the outer fabric and somebody passes you some.

FutonForensic

Macnult posted:

when it's thanksgiving and you almost forget the name of the food inside the turkey

lol

Elusif

Stimpacks

Historical Wizards

Stimpacks

I'm brought down a long dimly lit hallway, a g-man is a few strides ahead of me. "You've really done it this time" I think "Why did you have to report that U.F.O. wreckage?" We arrive at the end of the hallway and the g-man opens the door, and I'm momentarily blinded by bright lights. As I step into the room and my eyes readjust I see about a dozen men standing around a box on a tarp. In the box and on the tarp are bits of metal of various sizes, some fabrics, aluminum, tin, and assorted other foils, as well as several kitchen appliances. "Sir can you recognize this debris as the wreckage you saw in your field?" "Ah yeah, that's the stuff."

Mead

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I heart you

Elusif

Ahem

Historical Wizards

This is like learning my parents had a favorite child and it wasn't me all over again

Historical Wizards fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Feb 8, 2017

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cocaine

Manifisto

*opens oreo, helpfully points out interior to six-year-old niece*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

*opens oreo, helpfully points out interior to six-year-old niece*

"no no, you don't eat the shell"

FactsAreUseless

When Violet Beauregard turns into a blueberry. Gum is a filthy habit.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

"no no, you don't eat the shell"

future archaeologist, lecturing: "dwellings of late 20th-century and early 21st-century hominids can be identified by piles of discarded oreo shells outside their kitchen doors"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*unscrews an oreo* ahhhh yeaaaah

*implodes*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*gently brushing away debris, eyes wide with wonder* i...i think we've found the most intact example of the nabisco logo we've ever seen. it's a miracle that it's been preserved so long in this freezer in queens. it's from...*sniffs cookie* this is the dairy-bearing recipe. this is definitely a mid-1990s oreo, mint flavor filling.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Seriouspost: fingernail brush rubber banded to a pool cue handle as a backscratcher

Rushi

by Smythe
twisted metal 2

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
when the cute bartender brings a cute round of b 52z

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

popping some ritalin and then doing a difficult sudoku

Rock Paper Tongue

May cause birth defects

Pounding back a jar of semi-congealed bacon grease

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rushi posted:

twisted metal 2

alnilam

The Bananana posted:

When I administer a dose from my StimPak, on patrol through the ruins of New Gettysburg

Elusif

poo poo he said it before I did. He also spelled it correctly.

unpleasantly turgid

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

smoking after a long day

shitposting in gbs until i pass out

listening to house of payne on full volume

Scaly Haylie

hostess

byob historian

runnin some more hot water in the tub, that is my stuff right there

guns for tits

Sitting down after a good workout

Tik Tok Tommy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

popping some ritalin and then doing a difficult sudoku

playing anagrams after spending way too much money on stimulants in the morning. (elfs, trams manes!)

ONLY IN THE MORNING

Manifisto

mademoiselle posted:

playing anagrams after spending way too much money on stimulants in the morning. (elfs, trams manes!)

ONLY IN THE MORNING

anagram is a good game but not so compatible with booze and (I assume) :420:

the sober person in the room will loving clean up

so I can dig what you're saying

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
it feels good when I'm driving and there's a heavy drum in the song I'm listening to and I hit the steering wheel in time with it

Tik Tok Tommy
Awwww yeah, that's the stuff, bidet! Right in the ol' starfish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buff goat man

That wonderful feeling when you bite the inside of your mouth
That wonderful feeling when you bite your tongue
That wonderful feeling when you get a papercut underneath your fingernail
That wonderful feeling when you get a papercut in the webbing of your fingers
That wonderful feeling when you chew ice
That wonderful feeling when you chew aluminum foil
That wonderful feeling when you wang your funnybone as hard as you possibly could

These are the little things that make me go "Ah yeah, that's the stuff!" :hfive:

• Locked thread