Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

buff goat man posted:

That wonderful feeling when you bite the inside of your mouth
That wonderful feeling when you bite your tongue
That wonderful feeling when you get a papercut underneath your fingernail
That wonderful feeling when you get a papercut in the webbing of your fingers
That wonderful feeling when you chew ice
That wonderful feeling when you chew aluminum foil
That wonderful feeling when you wang your funnybone as hard as you possibly could

These are the little things that make me go "Ah yeah, that's the stuff!" :hfive:

...on bizarro world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

eating ice is amazing and i eat ice on dates and i look at my date and go "ah yeah...the stuff right here, that i'm eating, is ice, and is the stuff"

Android Blues

me (pointing at ice in my cocktail glass): This is the stuff.

My date (admiring me): Will you eat the stuff?

me: I will.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Android Blues posted:

Macnult

Android Blues posted:

alpaca diseases

hot as gently caress bath

yea sure you're stewing in your own filth (I quick shower first however) but awwww yea

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

when you get bit by a rabid dog and you can feel the rabies strength surge through your veins like a hot evil spirit

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
whoomp there the stuff is

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Making a mistake, flipping the pencil, and rubbing it out.

Android Blues

Doctor Dogballs posted:

when you get bit by a rabid dog and you can feel the rabies strength surge through your veins like a hot evil spirit

FactsAreUseless

Android Blues posted:

eating ice is amazing and i eat ice on dates and i look at my date and go "ah yeah...the stuff right here, that i'm eating, is ice, and is the stuff"
You: Eating ice

Him: Eating rear end

That's the stuff.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

ice to eat you

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

School Nickname

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
"FluffieDuckie is strong! If I die, I have to go before her, and she will point to various objects and ask, 'Is that the stuff?' If I know it is and don't reply with, "Ah yeah, that's the stuff", she will cast me out of BYOB and laugh at me."

Tik Tok Tommy

Doctor Dogballs posted:

ice to eat you

When I can't enter you because we're having what is referred to in the scientific community as a "bubblegum/coin-slot moment."

It works about as well as that joke.

"Aw! That's the stuff?"

WELL, SHUCKS.

eonwe

taking a really hot shower

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Pooping in the shower.

LastGoodBoy

Sneezing on the salad bar after leaning all the way down under the sneeze guard.

Bobmuffins

an good cold soda

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

JackBadass posted:

Pooping in the shower.

oh no that is not the stuff

MrWillsauce

Doctor Dogballs posted:

ice to eat you

LastGoodBoy

When you stub your toe on the coffee table.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
That first bite of a Moons Over My Hammy at 3:45 in the AM.

Ultra Spoot

Me noticing I have exact change at the dunkins drive-thru, getting out of my car and doing the crono victory pose: "That's the stuff"

LastGoodBoy

Ultra Spoot posted:

Me noticing I have exact change at the dunkins drive-thru, getting out of my car and doing the crono victory pose: "That's the stuff"

This, but instead of a pose, you accidentally drop a quarter as you hand it to the lady in the window.

Ultra Spoot

JackBadass posted:

This, but instead of a pose, you accidentally drop a quarter as you hand it to the lady in the window.

From The Stuff to Not The Stuff in an instant

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Honestly, this thread is starting to do it for me.

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
When you get to the bottom of your coffee and you're worried that there's just gonna be a pile of sugary sludge waiting for you but you did a good job stirring so it goes down smooth and you drank it all in a reasonable time so it's still warm

alnilam

the sludge of fallen oreo pieces when u finish the milk

Rushi

by Smythe
when you send a text and it has no typos

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bradzilla

Looking at pictures from 5 years ago and going "holy poo poo I was fat as fr*ck compared to now"

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Feb 17, 2017

LastGoodBoy

When you're in the middle of busy traffic, waiting at a red light. The light turns green, and your car dies.

Manifisto

there are certain times when taking off socks is a transcendental experience

Mariana Horchata

JackBadass posted:

When you're in the middle of busy traffic, waiting at a red light. The light turns green, and your car dies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
After getting up in the middle of the night in the middle of winter to take care of business and then you go back to bed and you slip back under the covers and the warm is still there waiting for you

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

LastGoodBoy

Splatmaster posted:

After getting up in the middle of the night in the middle of winter to take care of business and then you go back to bed and you slip back under the covers and the warm is still there waiting for you

After getting up the following morning in the middle of winter, the business is still there waiting for you because the toilet clogged the night before and you didn't notice.

Also you have to be to work in an hour.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Taking the train through the city at rush hour and laughing at the traffic-jammed cars, then laughing again when you're the only person to show up to work on time.

bean mom

that first bite of a rice krispie treat

ugnhhh

the stuff

----------------

bean mom

a cat's sandpaper tongue licking your face or hands

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
a cat

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla

taking a fat bong rip after a month off

• Locked thread