Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I love this weird world they've created in the show. Clearly has their technology above our present tech but with this weird 60s aesthetic. Fits the whole alternative X Men universe that they've talked about this being in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Sometimes I worry Legion is just being weird for weirdness sake.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

I enjoy it regardless. Shitenshi’s criticisms aren’t even totally invalid, it’s just that he was being such a douche about it and approaching everything wrong so it’s ridiculous.

I mean I love Twin Peaks especially the return but the strangeness seems to mean something most of the time. Whereas Fukuyama having little girls with bowl cuts and mustaches that speak for him seem to be just there to make me go Oh isn't that strange!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I am kind of confused why they didn't use that music that kicked in during the dance scene in the trailer for the actual scene. The music made the scene overall kind of low key and just felt a bit quiet.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I think this was actually quite an important episode to the story as this reaching out to different timelines was his mind processing the trauma of what happened to his sister.

In all the timelines where his sister still existed David's life was horrible. It seemed like she didn't exist in the Business David timeline but the Shadow King clearly still did though.