Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I read the wiki a while ago for Legion, doesn't David have multiple personalities with different powers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He is megadosed, it's just he's loving crazy.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That might level him out.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Anyone from parks and rec is a good actor and deserves more work.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Traditional cable has been dying for decades at this point, you don't need Nielson ratings anymore when you can stream anything you want.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Jemaine is a great choice, I just want him to sing every episode.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I'm pretty sure Lenny was a real person and if he does keep personalities of people who die close to him she could easily come back along with The Eye.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Does he get triggered by it? Watching this show with a mental disorder would be weird. I mean besides whatever the gently caress disorder I have.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Shadow King better make Oliver sing the whole next season.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That mutant school they were at looked familiar, is it a wright house?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They should probably go the multiple personalities with different powers route like the comics.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Parks and rec has a good record at making stars so far.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don’t think they’re as big of stars as you think they are.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It helps that it was a really good show.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

But they did a nice gut plop at the end for Legion which was a nice touch.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He was just being a dick to David like he always does. He didn’t talk to future Syd till after he transformed Lenny.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

And I totally believe Farouk wanted David to love him cause then he’d be the most powerful being in the universe.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I really wish they’d go more into different personalities with different powers. That could be fun.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Finally caught up and finished. What a good loving season and the time eaters were great. Farouk becoming a cool dude was a nice moment and it made me happy cause the actor hit it out of the loving park and he made you feel it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don’t know how innovative it was but it was neat and did something different with comic book characters which I hope more people run with. Especially z list ones Marvel couldn’t or wouldn’t be able to do something with. It was the kind of special that the Hannibal show had. I’m glad it exists.