Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

That was a trip. Made me have to think about what I saw and what was actually true. This is going to be a fun ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

It's going to pull a Gotham in that the era will never seem defined: they have tablets, high tech guns and S.W.A.T. gear, but payphones and old vending machines for cherry pie too.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Rubiks Pubes posted:

I think we will find out at the very end of the season that Syd isn't real and that will be the big twist.

Man, that would suck. You fell in love with a personality inside your mind. Just a part of yourself that's gone with meds.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

For now, I'm choosing to believe Syd and Lenny are real, or were real in Lenny's case. What makes me curious are all the voices David hears; can anyone tell what they're saying? I know before he hung himself, they were all chiming in not to do it. You hear a rush of them again this episode, but I can't differentiate a thing.

Everyone keeps saying he's not mentally ill, he just has powers, but this episode just kind of cements that it's probably both, in his case. It would explain that weird jump in his memory when talking to his therapist, maybe another personality of his chimes in and that's why original David can't remember.

Loved the book: The Angriest Little Boy. That's some good poo poo to gently caress up your kid before he goes to bed.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

gohmak posted:

Still waiting on my gif people!

I stumbled on one today!

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Legion: Great story, I don't really care

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

I dunno, the yellow eyed demon was pretty creepy skulking about in the background when David was going to hang himself in the premiere. Same for when Syd was trying to crawl away with kid-David in the vents and you just see his scary-rear end crawling faster towards her.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

I think Lenny may never have been real. I mean, I think she was a real patient and died. But the Lenny we know, the Twizzler sharing, headphone blastin', overalls in dreams Lenny is like David's dog, King. As a kid, he could say he had a dog that followed him around and he could talk to him. As an adult, he's talking to Lenny who isn't real and is just TYED.

Benny was real and TYED probably convoluted his memory to keep control of David at Clockworks. That's his endgame, I think. To fully control David.

Pan Dulce fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Mar 3, 2017

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Grem posted:

Can some wizard make an avatar size gif of Lenny saying "I'm you, I'm me, I'm everything you want to be" with her little shoulder shake? I want that in me.

I don't know how to compress and cut up gifs, but I found the part itself if you want to fiddle with it:

A smaller one with the shoulder shimmy, but not the entire line:

Pan Dulce fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Mar 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Shageletic posted:

So I'm going to buy this as my avatar

Anyone got any suggestions to write below it? I'm trying to think of a quote that something to do about tapes. You get extra points if it's related to Trump/politics. Thanks!

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/tapes.html

Here's tons.