Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takei is Okay
Sep 3, 2011

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

...his rather austistic and childish apparent desire to have a girlfriend and kiss Sydney (repeatedly; he doesn't seem to respect her wishes/personal space which is a big pet peeve of mine, considering the rapey undertones not taking 'no' for an answer has).
Eh. David spent their *entire* time together in the mental hospital being fine with not touching Syd. Days or weeks on end and he never seemed bothered by it at all. He only tries to kiss her after she tells him she's being released the next day...

Takei is Okay fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Feb 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takei is Okay
Sep 3, 2011
Yikes! I just rewatched the opening montage of episode 1, where David grows up.

I already knew that the Devil With Yellow Eyes appears as a doll on young David's floor -- but he's in that sequence somewhere else too! Just as David starts to hang himself, the DWYE saunters by in the background. It's incredibly obvious and I have no idea how I never saw it before. Gah!

Has he made any other weird background cameos through the series? Especially in flashbacks?