Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

punchymcpunch posted:

The twist is that all of it was literally real and none of it is in his head, even the stuff that seemed like it was.

I really, sincerely hope that there is no twist. I'm sick of puzzle box poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rocksicles posted:

You prefer a paint by numbers story?

The man with a comic book avatar: "This story doesn't have a gently caress-awesome video game puzzle to figure out on social media channels (e.g. the show's Reddit, or a multi-level alternate reality game). Boring!"

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hmmm, can't really make infographics to explain the story... no monologues about the existence of man... no multi-level clues spread across my favorite content channels. Hard pass on this one, goons. I prefer my stories intellectual.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
There's no puzzle about Taboo. The narrative has been pretty straight forward so far. Unless you're one of the people who posts about TV in this forum, who'd have a hard time following an episode of Wishbone without asking two or three clarifying questions in the megathread.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
You don't have to spoil stuff that's happened and that we've all seen. You don't have to loving spoil your idiot speculation. Just don't loving use spoiler tags at all.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scent of Worf posted:

I was pretty hesitant to start this show because there is nothing more boring than Hollywood superhero poo poo, but god drat that was an excellent first episode. Keeping my fingers crossed that the next 5 eps I'm about to watch don't drop massively in quality

Check it out: it gets even better.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I would like to see them take on new villains in subsequent seasons, so (on the face of it) Plaza couldn't necessarily return as King. It would be interesting to see her... it? turned into a reluctant sidekick character, like Dimple in MP100.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grem posted:

I could see her being a fractured part of Shadow King turning up every once in a while to be a loving weirdo with no real power.

Now that I think about it, it would be cribbing the Scorpius character from Farscape. So, I like it.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shageletic posted:

So I'm going to buy this as my avatar

Anyone got any suggestions to write below it? I'm trying to think of a quote that something to do about tapes. You get extra points if it's related to Trump/politics. Thanks!

I'd go with "I'm a complete loving dipshit."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rocksicles posted:

That's not even close to the most retarded thing in just the last two pages. So you're at least par for the course.

That would be below par. What the gently caress?