Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Since Legion is connected somehow to the X-Men the "Devil with Yellow Eyes" looks an awful lot like Mojo . If anyone could pull that it would be Hawley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

X-O posted:

100% if it's a character from the comics it's Shadow King. The yellow eyes give it away. Also the human form of Shadow King looks like a cross between Kingpin and Mojo in the comics.

poo poo, that makes way more sense. Maybe season 2 can be the intergalactic gladiator show.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I want Morph to show up in one episode and get killed immediately.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qp1DfDg7c

Can we get a Sunny/Legion crossover dance off event?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

uber_stoat posted:

the appearance of comics Legion was inspired by the paintings of Egon Schiele, the artist whose work is displayed in the art museum bits.

Might be a bit of foreshadowing about the future virus, since Schiele died in his early twenties to the Spanish Influenza.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh sweet, Katie Aselton is back !
.....oh....oh jeez.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Chubby Henparty posted:

When David and robo-ptonomy were talking all I could think about was the waste of food travelling past them.

What's the reason for the child soldiers again? Does Division 3 run some sort of Logan's Run thing where once they turn 13 they put on big boy tactical gear and are immediately turned to goop by Oliver?

I think they said something in the first episode that the children were immune to something, maybe it was the teeth chattering disease or some of Farouk ‘s powers didn’t work as well on them for some reason.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gonz posted:

I love how the guy who plays Charles Xavier is the doofus traitor from Counterpart.

God bless you, that was bugging the gently caress out of me.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
For some reason I always thought Moira Taggart was Legion's mother, but then again I haven't read the comics in years.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Edge & Christian posted:

This was actually addressed in the original comics, though in a way that makes it clear that it's a Chris Claremont comic from 30+ years ago:

(Uncanny X-Men #161, the first mention/appearance of Gabrielle Haller)

(immediately after this kiss she is kidnapped by Nazis who know that she is the key to finding all of Hitler's lost gold. Magneto and Xavier team up to rescue her from Baron Von Strucker and his band of underground Nazis and the flashback ends)

She's next mentioned about a year later in New Mutants #1, where she appears for one page:

And then this plotline is dropped and left dangling for twenty four issues because that's how Chris Claremont plotted.

Oh yeah I forgot, because it was the mid-1980s, David saw his adoptive dad he thought was his real dad get killed by Arab Terrorists and "got Autism" from it.

:allears: Claremont:allears:

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wafflecopper posted:

What if he can't fix it?

I wonder if he’s going to end up getting a Nier type ending and realize The only way to save everyone is to completely erase himself from the timeline, no one will remember him or anything he ever did and then all the episodes delete themselves off your DVR <— Nier Spoilers just in case

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee posted:

I don’t remember any of this?? :confused:

Did you play to the very, very end of the 40 different endings Nier had?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Strobe posted:

You just got whooshed, my dude

That’s ok, I can go back, we can fix it. It will all be ok!