Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

That curly haired man is Mystique, right? I swear I saw him in an X-Men movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Pretty sure Syd and Lenny are both real. I know this is basically "unreliable narrator, the show", but they go pretty far to explain both of them and why they're in the present with David. There's no mystery to why Lenny is still around, and Syd explains her powers and how they switched and all that so there's no real big mystery about what happened with her.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I have claustrophobia and this episode made me panic a little.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Can some wizard make an avatar size gif of Lenny saying "I'm you, I'm me, I'm everything you want to be" with her little shoulder shake? I want that in me.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Pan Dulce posted:

I don't know how to compress and cut up gifs, but I found the part itself if you want to fiddle with it:

A smaller one with the shoulder shimmy, but not the entire line:

These are awesome but I have no idea how to get them down in size. Aubrey deserves a best supporting actress award.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

I would like to see them take on new villains in subsequent seasons, so (on the face of it) Plaza couldn't necessarily return as King. It would be interesting to see her... it? turned into a reluctant sidekick character, like Dimple in MP100.

I could see her being a fractured part of Shadow King turning up every once in a while to be a loving weirdo with no real power.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Escobarbarian posted:

Ah cool, thanks!

If anyone still wants a Legion av I'm sure some of Plaza's expressions during the b/w silent bit would make for great avatars.

Anyone around that can do this? vvvv

Grem posted:

Can some wizard make an avatar size gif of Lenny saying "I'm you, I'm me, I'm everything you want to be" with her little shoulder shake? I want that in me.

This is as close as someone got.

Pan Dulce posted:

I don't know how to compress and cut up gifs, but I found the part itself if you want to fiddle with it:

A smaller one with the shoulder shimmy, but not the entire line:

Grem fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Mar 24, 2017

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

What awards could Aubrey Plaza be up for from this show? I'm going to be take a conservative stance and say all of them.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Hey look Aubrey Plaza gets her first starring role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G5l5q-DT2g

Hopefully it's well done but I have no faith in anyone ever.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Ok movies I might actually care about then.

e: maybe I meant lead? I dunno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Man that AMG commercial with John Hamm that came on messed with my head.