Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think this is the first time I had to pause the episode to see how many minutes it had left because I didn't want it to end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Expanse is fantastic and you should not be putting it aside just because of a dumb ad.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean, it's a practical use of the power if you're an evil maniacal demon using it, plus it adds to the horror in a way that your standard power doesn't since we haven't been desensitized to it. It gives off a really weird vibe.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

STAC Goat posted:

I don't try to understand any of the physics of "if the white room is astral then how will it save them from bullets?" or "how did Amy and Syd see Lenny?" because as Melanie said "we could be in David's head now." So all reality is up for grabs.

I'm pretty sure that the bullets are inconsequential at this point. He can teleport them out of there, or make the bullets stop, or freeze time, or do all of them. The astral room seems like just his first instinct.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The pilot of this show is so loving good.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rocksicles posted:

That was great. I have no.idea what happened.

10/10

My thoughts, exactly.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dan the Automator for Farouk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This was instantaneously my favorite episode of the season so far, I wish the plot-related episodes were this nice but they've all been so slow.