Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Looten Plunder posted:

Has the time period been confirmed? I instantly thought that it must be the 70's with the wig Katie Aselton was wearing but didn't really think about it beyond that.

When David is getting interviewed by the man in the brown suit the guy has a distinctly high tech tablet computer that looks like a folder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well its already pretty clear they have no idea what his powers actually are seeing as he somehow teleported an MRI machine from inside a building to outside. That's not telepathy and telekinesis.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I don't know, she's definitely "gone" in some way when not out considering she doesn't age and doesn't know what it is people do in bathrooms.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

datingvolcanoes posted:

I'm leaning that they'll go the Ultimate Comics route on his parentage, but we may never see either Xavier or McTaggert.

Patrick Stewart has said he's totally open to doing a cameo. Of course it was just during a talk show interview so it isn't exactly casting news or anything like that.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mental Hospitality posted:

Yes it is. This is the first show in a long time that I find my eyes completely glued to the screen for the entire time. It's such a visual and intriguing treat.

I kind of wish these guys were rebooting Star Trek. They could rehash every old storyline and probably make it mind-fuckingly awesome.

If you haven't yet you should really watch Fargo.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I don't think we know for sure what was going on with the future, just that something was killing people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rocksicles posted:

Just going to leave this lesbian bait right here.

https://i.imgur.com/r9marVZ.mp4