Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I put Fargo season two in the absolutely top tier of TV together with the wire, the sopranos and mad men. It's unreal how good it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

DivisionPost posted:

Remember when Noah Hawley opened up the finale with an unexpected Raising Arizona homage and then used that to go into a sort-of chase scene set to loving "War Pigs"?

God dammit why is it not 10 o'clock yet.

It's so good, I just get goosebumps thinking about everything in that season: the storytelling, the thematics, the cinematography, the big gently caress you all in the finale uuugghhhh I'm cumming.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's a revolution in literary TV, and it will only get more recognition as it ages. It's an unreal masterpiece.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anyway, legion