Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
That was an incredibly weird pilot and I really dig it. I'm in for the season for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Season 2 kicks off on April 3rd.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
If I recall the general idea:

Benny was real and David's friend before the asylum when they were getting high and such.

Lenny was real and David's friend in the asylum. She actually died during Syd's freakout.

The Shadow King took advantage of David's confusion and mental state and melded the two people into one in his memories so he would be reliant on the advice and guidance of a "long time friend". Shadow Lenny acted as a bridge between the parts of his adult life to basically consolidate his influence and control over David.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I really liked that episode, but I'm fully on board with Legion as a show that is going to do whatever it wants and eventually get where it's going.