Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

^^^^ well, I'm sufficiently pepped.

Holy poo poo guys, I'm caught up. Give me a day or so and I'll get into Roll20 (which is not supported on my phone, how dare them) and try to learn how to timetables and chits to contribute as staff.

So that brigade of artillery way up in the northern line are coming in at 2000, so... We really, reeeeeeally need to refresh the fatigued dudes (23rd?) before we get friendly fire and desertions. If we can shuffle the 24th and 25th north a touch, not even an inch, we can possibly cover the incoming artillery, and keep enough eyes on the foret to turn and attack any intruding boche.

But except for the resting brigade, we should start clearing the foret after we get that new artillery. I'm thinking have them back behind the front and only tasked with taking out boche artillery and MGs.

The center and south brigades can sit tight, enjoy a night of rest, and get ready for more shits and giggles tomorrow.

New ammo arrives at 0800, right? We have a whole days worth of ammo to unload on some poor bastards overnight.

Edit: also I'm in Mountain Daylight Time, so that's GMT-6 according to my husband. I'm also gonna go crash for a while because I stayed up all night and day getting caught up on the Grande Shenanigans du Goon.

cat_herder fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Apr 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Yeah, I don't have the money to get plus right now, but my internet will be fixed pretty soon. Thank you, though! my dad, I'm told you're the one who has to invite me, please? Pretty sure my username is the same as on here, or maybe without the underscore.

edit: :toot: IT'S FIXED

cat_herder fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Apr 18, 2017

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

gracias, Pere Loel. I was in danger of possibly sleeping tonight. :v:

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

My assistant has declared that I must sleep anyway and fulfill my 2 hours of cuddling quota. She was very adamant about this. She's elderly and also loud and pointy, so I conceded.

Also, there are SCP apps on android and my phone's memory is enormous.

we'll see what wins out in the end.

edit: my apologies on killing the thread. Trin, how's the adjudication going?

cat_herder fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Apr 20, 2017

• Locked thread