Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kangra
May 7, 2012

I just wanted to note that I'm here as a staff officer/observer, I'm just not able to make many contributions at this point. (By next week I'll have more time, so I'm long-term reserve / waking up from heavy hangover).

Although I will note to the 119th Reserve (lenoon), aren't you supposed to allow the main force to occupy Le Côte (and ensure that there aren't any enemy forces there) before moving up? If that's the case, you probably have to put your orders on a delay/pending a runner to Div HQ to okay the move.

And to the 56th Brigade (Koba?), you don't need your MG in the first rank unless you must have the range. It should be surrounded by infantry, since it can always fire through them, and it'll be less likely to be lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I was going to say I must not have been following along that well, because I couldn't figure out where our guns went to. But I guess that's what the Divisional commanders are asking too.

At this point the Germans have or had visibility on almost all of our units, right? They have to be highly concerned about us coming up on Pasteur from behind now. I would have expected them to put more units up there to hold it, or at least fire from it.

• Locked thread