Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

I would like to lead a brigade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

I would like to volunteer to lead the men of the 79th Brigade into battle

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

hi hello, unfortunately i wont be able to be as active with this as is needed, i therefore resign my command of the 79th brigade and wish my successor the best of luck in sticking it to the frogs

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

well I must say i wasn't expecting the germans to come out of that as the winners but there you go, also bloody hell Crazycryodude is a loving prophet

Comrade Cheggorsky fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Mar 5, 2017

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

I would like to volunteer as a Staff Officer so i can offer advice or whatever from the safety of an armchair at HQ

• Locked thread