Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

Reporting for duty as a Brigade commander.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

I would be honored to lead the 14th.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

I'd like 14th brigade to join column 2 and take up positions in the outskirts of Baguette.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

I imagine Baguette is going to be very crowded so this is what I have been considering. Would like some input if this is too far east.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

I will finish my orders once I get off work.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

:siren: 19th Division, 14th Brigade Orders :siren:

It looks like Covski is setting up in Bois de Baguette so I will deploy to their east.

This is my attack formation. The artillery should be kept 2 inches behind the infantry so they can fire over them.

1. My brigade should be last in the marching order.
2. The cavalry company should split off immediately and head to the outskirts of Baguende along the cyan path. If it is attacked or there are enemy units within 12 inches of it, it should retreat toward Baguette to link back up with my HQ.
3. The rest of the brigade will march down the road at the rear of the column and deploy east of Bois de Baguette as shown by the blue path. Switch to defensive stance, unlimber the artillery and wait for new orders.

When sighting an enemy on Attack stance: Keep moving along original path.
When attacking the enemy: Use rifle fire.
When an enemy company Breaks Off or Retreats Suppressed: Do not pursue
Break Off automatically when: 1/2 casualties are taken

NastyToes fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Feb 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

I'll join again as a staff officer.

• Locked thread