Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

The Brits were just being good sports and setting up a defensive line for us, you'll see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

What did I tell you!

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I will go ahead and volunteer myself to take over the 88th from Raffy.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Just had to make a little change...

And now I'm ready for action.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

mossyfisk posted:

If we're not committing any more forces to the south, and my brigade is heading north...
aren't Capfalcon's guys going to run directly into an entire division without any backup like this?

Both the 87th and the 88th are supposed to take up positions in the SE corner of Saucisson.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I will have my orders up in a few hours.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

88th Brigade orders up!

Brigade should enter the map on southern road in Battle formation and move along rout shown as best they can.

Once Brigade has reached it's destination, it should position itself like so (taking into account any accidental overlap with 87th.)

Standing Orders.
If enemy is spotted in rout to final position Brigade should Stop and turn face them
If the 87th comes under fire Brigade should position itself along their most convenient flank and face the enemy to provide support.
Use Rifles
If brigade come across obstructions: Go around not through
If enemy flees Do not pursue
Break off at 2/3 casualties.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Well at least I managed to finish a first turn without me likely being wiped out at the start of the next.:v:

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Some friendly fire is a small price to pay for victory.

aphid_licker posted:

88bde (Ikasuhito)
88 bde is to advance to a position just north of the road to Saucisson Vallee to the east and within MG range of ford G and take up defensive position there.

Very well.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

For some reason I though I had another day so nothing too fancy.

Brigade is to move West to position roughly shown here and take up a defensive position.

To be a bit more exact Brigade should be just close enough that the MG closest to BC can fire on bridge G.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Huh. Well I can't be certain, but I don't think it went very well.

Looks like it might be up to me and the artillery.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

aphid_licker posted:

We're straight out of cavalry again and one of my brigades in the south somehow managed to end up on the wrong side of the river :lol:

Judging from the number of red dots it looks like our cav ran face first into someone (probably that brit cav) and got mulched.

That other brigade down there is capfalcon's I think. I don't believe he ever gave any updated orders to his men.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I'm already in game. I'm the one on the non fuckme side of the river.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I will start writing up orders to move into the forest to protect the town and our artillery. There is the potential for a lot of trouble to come up that way.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Brigade should move North into Taillis douche and take up defensive position as shown in second picture.

Map for arrow tax.

Change to standing orders
Since the situation has changed, Brigade should disregard previous orders about assisting the 87th if they come under fire. Brigade shall keep to a defensive posture for now.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Well that was bloody and ugly. Also my men and I seem to have fallen into a wormhole judging from the last map.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Strip three companies from northern part of trench and send them roughly ( they should be four inches out unlike shown) to points shown as pickets.

Otherwise Keep digging

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Mar 31, 2017

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

It's a shame that our position in the forest is so cramped looking. They'll probably spend the rest of the night shelling that section, if they don't try to force us out. Still not a terrible turn overall.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

aphid_licker posted:

Hold position.

I probably couldn't manage to do anything even if I wanted to.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Whew! That could have been a lot worse. It also looks like whoever cut the lines only bothered to to a quick sweep rather than run it down the line. odd.

Wait, are our guns close enough to hit their guns?

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Apr 3, 2017

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

What ever you guys need me to do just let me know. The boys crave British blood!

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Keep waiting.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

koolkevz666 posted:

Did we kill all of the BEF Armoured Cars? We know the Armoured Cars were autonomous as they have no Brigade commander when we sighted them and as long as they have the same wire cutting ability as other units it wouldn't be impossible for one or two single Armoured Car chits to slip through the line and run up and down our rear lines cutting wires. Being autonomous they probably could operate behind our lines though they would have to end near a road to change orders I think?

I could be wrong about this but was just a thought.

I think we've seen no more than ten ACs, and we have killed ten ACs. So there is a non zero percent chance we got them all. But i'm not sure we know how many a unit of them should consist of.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Added Space posted:

Effayders is a port, the HMS Invincible is going to shell everything east of the river.

Worse, they will open the flood gates and sail their ships down the bloated rivers to shell us.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

That was amazing added,my complements to your men!

We lucked out with that fire on our howitzers. The RNG has been on our side for a change.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Jaguars! posted:

Internet in my area is extremely slow this morning so I can't check in much.

If a brigade comes down the road towards Added space, will Ikasuhito's brigade fire on it?

If they come down the road my guys to the south should all be able to see them but I think only my MG will be able to shoot.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Saros posted:

Oh and PLEASE someone scout our old River bridge​ position in the south, I'm pretty sure that due to timing the guys we chased off by CC were there and now those positions should be empty with the trench I built earlier ready for occupation.

Good idea. How about it added? :v:

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Since it looks like my orders are still "sit tight" I shall continue to...

Sit tight

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

It may be time to wind it down. I think we can still move up to the river in the south but the match has been going on a while and every time we start to gain some ground we get smacked hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Hold

• Locked thread