Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What game is this? I don't remember a Samurai Shodown on the Game Boy. Unless this is a Wonder Swan thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yeah, that's what it is. Cool.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Suketoudara is the best

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lmao that god has heard the rumors about Solstheim

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm imagining a Bugs Bunny scenario where the dog sneaks up in a really exaggerated way while mugging for the audience, like "can you believe this guy?"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dude... just point your gun off-screen.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Is that in the German version lol
Check the flag

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I still have my World Party disc in my closet but t doesn't work on modern OSes last I tried
I got a bunch of Worms games in a bundle, and Armageddon at least works on Steam. IDK about World Party, which wasn't in the bundle.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

P-Mack posted:

I will play Scorched Earth
It's weird to me that there's no in-browser version of this with multiplayer yet

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

drat... just got nuked...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

he can probably just crawl through the bars

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Good thread, lmao at the thread

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

still laughing at the mirror. what game?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yes, have you not played Link's Awakening?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Well, no actually
Then go do that, it's a great game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I haven't played either of those. Which one do I play first?
Link to the Past, which I still think is the best game in the series.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Minish Cap is great
Yeah, it's underrated. I like it a lot, even if the last boss is one of the final bosses from Kirby for some reason.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Still laughing at the people standing around. And your other posts.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

He's not Yobgoblin, so there's that.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

From PHIZ:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

An imperial gunship appears over Noctis and the party, then slowly descends to the ground. They draw their weapons, ready for another brawl. The hatch opens, and out come dozens of soldiers, all holding Papa Johns pizzas. Cue music. Everyone shares pizza and laughs. Prompto takes many pictures: Ignis examining a container of Papa John's signature Garlic Sauce, Gladio lifting a stack of pizzas out of reach of the soldiers, but they're all laughing and being pals, Noctis throwing a piece of pizza into the air then teleporting to it, etc. Just a good time all around. Then Ardyn appears. Everything goes silent. Ardyn lifts his arms, revealing two ice-cold 2-liters of Pepsi ($3.99 additional).

Everyone laughs.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fungah! posted:

omg tyvm
Brother!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kirby's Avalanche?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dillon2 posted:

I got nothing but respect for this gamer

Nothing but madness here...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

There's a terrible straight-to-television movie called Terminal Error in which the heroes win by plugging a Game Boy Color into a large mainframe computer through the headphone port, not switched on, and "hack" the computer by pushing the buttons very fast.

It came out in 2001.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Amazing

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Morrowind (2002)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Harry Mason: Probably a llama pen, though I'm not sure since there are no llamas around.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Honestly. It's beginning to weird me out that Uncle apparently has encylopedic knowledge of every Nintendo related death.
They send him in to collect dead gamers' possessions. This is why he has a garage full of lightly-used Atari Jaguars.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kongming posted:

That thread is actually incredible.

This is about World of Warcraft.
It's one of the most insane threads on the forums, and it requires constant moderation because all the posters in it are batshit and hate each other.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff posted:

sounds like threads where this happens should just be killed
It's hilarious actually

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I've never seen someone so thoroughly and patiently own themselves. It's real dedication.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

The next time I replay this I won't be able to think of anything other than this every single time there is a codec call
Resident Evil is like Mario. Leon and his friends are just putting on a show for you, the player.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Shaking tentacles with all the monsters in the hospital during the credits.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

also the clouds and bushes are the same
Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Live Cum