Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im skid vicious

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

He didn't even take alchemy for gently caress's sake

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The enlarging car was in the original too tbf but it's extremely funny nonetheless

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

[Depeche Mode voice]

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Imagine how owned you would feel if you were walking along with your baby and Shadow the Hedgehog runs past and steals its candy

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

AJ Soprano gets into streaming

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In what game is L2 the talk button.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Piyo Piyo Shoes, the original Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

From the thumbnail I thought it was a Trails game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Trails of This Guy

I was thinking "Trails of Cold Semen" but this is much better

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

And they are gaming, the xbox buttons slamming under the thumbs and the streamers pogging hideously over their all-seeing webcams. Towering over them all is the judge and he is naked gaming, his small hands lively and quick and now in doubletime and dming the hot tub ladies, huge and pale and hairless, like an enormous infant. He never sleeps, he says. He says he’ll never be game over.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I feel like any "tactical advantage" would be quickly undermined by developing a rapid case of SNES Doom eyes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Kirby brain is coming our way
The Kirby brain is coming our way
Oh, people, get on bollard! (You better get on bollard!)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cyberpunk owns

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I disabled this thanks to imp advice before I started playing, but I did see it when I died like 6 times in a row to a dark souls enemy that you have to parry to kill lol

I hate the Marauder with my life. It's not even that hard to kill it just completely shuts down your ability to control the battlefield which literally every other aspect of the game and enemy design is designed to emphasise

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

gently caress!! gently caress!!!! gently caress!!!!!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The low resolution hides his big floppy balls.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m gonna ‘shop some Taz,
Only got 20 pixels for his cock yeah
I I I’m postin, lookin for approval
I am loving desperate

walk up to the club like, what up, I draw cartoon cock

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

For sale: Taz balls, never shown

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Boats Magazine confidently declares Bassin's Black Bass with Hank Parker a "Super Metroid killer"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I was really looking forward to that game because I read Nintendo Official Magazine and distinctly remember them saying that lol. I don't think it ever came out for N64 (maybe just not in PAL?) then when I remembered it a few years ago and looked it up it turned out to be profoundly mediocre

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The N64 version was finished but never released until a few years ago when they did a Kickstarter lol.

Ahh that might be what reminded me of it a couple of years back then. I hope the three people who were desperately awaiting the N64 version and resisting the siren song of PS1 emulation enjoyed their deeply disappointing time

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Tonight there's gonna be a Boat Mag
Somewhere in this town
See me and the boys we feel like snoozing
So we're getting our winks and snuggling down

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mbt posted:

this was the original line added by this guy. the only change was to add this.

it's the users only wikipedia contribution

Developer who can't leave his past glories behind, or meticulous Boat Magazine editor

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Yeah after finishing gaylo 4 we started talking about the og xbox launch lineup and dug around for games and a friend found that article and sent us that screenshot going "just this first sentence alone"
And we found it had no source and was the guys lone wikipedia entry
I feel like getting Halo + some absolute dogshit third party thing was the quintessential Xbox launch experience. My friends all spent months trying to enjoy Mad Dash Racing while mocking me for playing Luigi's Mansion and Sonic Adventure 2

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I think that’s any console launch honestly. When I got a Wii I got Red Steel lol.

I did too and quite liked it at the time lol

looked up the Wii launch lineup out of curiosity, and assume this is the Japan one since Red Steel was definitely a UK and US launch title, but Jesus that's bad

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

copy posted:

ps2 was such an extreme launch. my dad bought one + the entire launch library on ebay because he was still totally insane about gaming then. AC2 and TimeSplitters were dope as gently caress and even gungriffon wasn't that bad but lol fantavision and never really got into Orphan or Summoner.

Summoner 2 was cool but I don't remember that much about it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol tokyo jungle ftw

I'm so glad it exists but i didn't enjoy playing it at all lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Because you are now the Super Soldier, you can shake hands with every imp, cacodemon, zombie, cyberdemon, baron of hell, etc in the hospital.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012