Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

waking up from a coma is easy

When I was a kid I read a Batman comic where he hit his head and went into a coma and it turns out when you go into a coma you go to hell and can only come back if you wrestle the devil. He made it seem pretty easy though

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

rodbeard posted:

Yeah people wake up from comas all the time. The devil must be a real pussy.

I can't remember if everyone has to fight the devil or if it was just Batman specifically but i feel like it implied the former. The only other thing I really remember about it is Batman randomly meeting a wee IRA guy who tells a story about how he once ordered everyone off a bus and shot anyone who wasn't Catholic and Batman essrntially just looked at the reader and announced that the Irish are the scum of the earth and walked off

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

this is projection, larry

No, this is lunchmeat larry.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

You guys jerk each other off IRL.

Good for them.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The virgin lion of Damascus Vs the chad dwagon of Baghdad

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want a Dr with a long walk and a shoooooort alleyway

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It is your fault

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I think Lyle called me that once for using Mimic Tear

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Genuine jumpscare seeing that post was seven years ago

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

One of the developers working on this was one of the people throwing a tantrum about Elden Ring's interface btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

American McGay posted:

Lunchmeat Larry is full of poo poo and y’all are just pigs at the trough. :nyd:

Someone on twitter lied to me. This is a failure of community notes and I'm as much of a victim as you are.

Regardless it's funny so I will continue to believe it's true.