Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ArfJason posted:

The Most Powerful Computer in Argentina

/me kneels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Link is 117 years old.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Chill Penguin posted:

is this a loss.jpg?

First of all, that's five panels. Second of all, post on a different forum

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Liquid Drink posted:

Lol... indeed Larry. Indeed

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

M.U.G.E.N for the drat win. Salty Bet anyone?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Umm... I'm pretty sure that is NOT what that scene is supposed to look like :stare:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mom knocking on my door when im watching youtube videos... Yeah, not right now please

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

that guy is cool

Primitive Technology ftw

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Yah; pure, unadulterated content. He's the man

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

LOL!!!!!!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HELLBITCH posted:

soz :\ i'll eat the 6 hours and figure it out mabye

eat the barrel of a grenade launcher

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

less Bull sh*t more pics pl0x

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I forgot that Noctis was THE Noctis from FF15 VR Fishing. I thought it was a old SNK character or something.

-.-

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Let's all say which pics we liked. For me, I liked the spider post as well

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i don't like your wording.. but i agree that it doesn't look good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Well I'm kind of biased against the 3d model 2d plane style.. I haven't seen really much of any footage of that game so maybe it actually looks good but something about 2.5d games just rubs me the wrong way

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

It looks kinda flat and ugly but not X series bad at least.

Yeah it's just kind of lifeless

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Sorry, I thought it looked like a stupid game. I'll never post here again

Way to pussy out of your weak flame.. at least I think that's what it was supposed to be. This used to say "Sorry I didn't realize you were looking forward to it"

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mycophobia posted:

it has good graphics

It does.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI6J024yG0o&t=34s

Lol at this part

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HORMELCHILI posted:

games made without crunch

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

These last few posts about the large pauldrons are easily the most epic unbroken series of posts I’ve ever seen.

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

goferchan posted:

This is really cool..... hand-drawn spritesheet mock-up from SF2 where they tried to figure out how all the animations would be stored in game memeory

Cool

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

PotU posted:

no ones gonna read that

I read it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mycophobia posted:

how was it

I wasn't impressed

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Runescape is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HORMELCHILI posted:

Its good youre checking it out now since you were still breast feeding when it was at its peak

I played it then too.