Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

I never played it but the screenshots make it look like Dizzy the Egg which *checks around me to make sure that Lyle is busy saying something inflammatory about Italians and COVID-19* I kinda liked.

pac man 2 is a terrible game but it's weirdly unique. someone in a board room said "What if you couldn't control the player character, and also they had weird mood swings, and almost anything could kill them like a tex avery cartoon." i have a soft spot for how openly it seems to just troll the person playing it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

unless you've actually beat it,

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i looked up Dizzy the Egg and i think principally the difference here is that in that series, you can actually control the player character with things like buttons and the D-pad, instead of suggesting where they go by pointing at stuff on the screen.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

pac man from 2: the New Adventures is the Lowtax of gaming. you recognize he's an important character in his medium's history, but it's very hard to help him. he has mercurial mood swings and mostly he just doesn't respond to trying to interact with him. the game is about him, but for some reason, he acts like he has no part in it all and it's hard not to make him anggry. his manic periods, his rageful stomps, his weepy strolls, all of them are cartoonish and dangerous for him, but you can only watch as it happens. every once in awhile he eats a pill and you kind of get why you liked Pac Man, but his wife is begging him to get some milk for his kid, and he keeps getting distracted and suddenly you're both invested and disappointed, and tired of how needy this character is.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the game that determines if you're one of Tesla's automatic cars

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

been looking for this one, thank you

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i guess Bob streamed the SNES version

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lmfao i started messing with this thing too and it kicks rear end

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

absolutely brutal name change here

this implies nobody can ever have 0 cats....

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I tried to get this screenshot when I saw it, lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

he packs his bags and leaves the game in embarrassment and wanders from video game to video game, finally finds a place that looks like a graphical match for himself in Super Mario RPG, finds a nice town, and starts weeping when the NPC says "Welcome to Marrymore!"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

THPS stays winning

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

square must be disappointed frozen 2 came out after KH3 because it's basically already a final fantasy FMV

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

this is the final fantasy version of that peasant who cries about his dead family and the nods when Geralt asks "Care for some Gwent?"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cat Machine posted:

[WEIGHT LIMIT EXCEEDED]

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol @ everything but especially this

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

rodbeard posted:

Me in 1995 desperately hoping my download of the latest edgy Barney destruction game finishes downloading before my mom kicks me off of AOL to use the phone

suddenly remembering the time in eighth grade when they tried to do a library class for study hall once a week and the guy whose reputation was "VERY christian EXTREMELY INTO star trek nerd" started wailing and begging for forgiveness, and, as a last resort, trying to pin it on me, when he got kicked out of class for being caught searching for the edgy "SANTA = SATAN" webpage instead of using the library database.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

we all really wanted to gently caress up, maim and murder barney the dinosaur, but the guy who was in the bareny costume is having the last laugh because he's the head of a tantric sex cult.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

all of the early reviews are from game journalists using the toys to bother their cats lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

wish my pet bird, yoshi, was still alive, so i could see if he'd ride along with mario.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

THE
STORY
of
TREE

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

dingle dangle down under dan

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

this looks like an unedited screenshot from Drakkhen

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

is this from the NES willow?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol awesome

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ArfJason posted:

watch kirby start a loving cave offensive

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

voting for this clip for the award despite what that stuffy jay sherman thinks.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ubisoft must be forcibly dismantled

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Kins posted:

"i'm not owned! i'm not owned!"

lol

Bicyclops