Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
editing some thing today with Kdenlive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i edited rendered and uploaded my bad archival video using Kdenlive. Mission Complete

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

hifi posted:

foobar 2000

this

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jimmy Carter posted:

or just drop $600 on the Nikon P900

getting rid of all the chromatic aberration doesn't matter as much as long as you can get footage of a dope deal from 2 blocks away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0X3xJf-kg

:c00l:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

emoji posted:

Custom MPD frontend lol because foobar doesn't work on OSX

https://my.mixtape.moe/blferg.mp4

very nice SOMAFM

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
only thing i know about nab is as a teen i used to have wicked house parties when my parents went to it.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
op i use sdi with bnc heads for all my cabling in my work, OP. i hope you approve. cept the camera capture audio (audio gets passed from the deaf ppl mix) so it comes in another cable. i wish i was clever enough or had a cool box that could suck it all in and composite it or whatever and stream it out but i dont so i just ran 2 cables, due to idiocy. suits my humble theatrical monitor needs, though, i guess.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
tehre was a time when i was trying to get tricky with a slingbox lol to pump the video and audio into it and stream it out all over the bldg but it lagged like a dog and broke all the time. so we had to man up and get in that crawlspace... which was VERY bad

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
OP im trying to put a video in KDENLIVE again and it keeps crashing. like every 2 minutes. Nice Program.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pagancow posted:

Son,

We live in a world that has money, and that money has to be guarded by men with ads. Whos gonna do it? You? You, Sagebrush? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You adblock, and you curse the corporations. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That half-truth ads, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You dont want the truth because deep down in places you dont talk about at parties, you want me making ads, you need me making ads. We use words like momes, chome, more corezzz. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent creating branded content. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very free websites that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a camera and shoot some ads. Either way, I dont give a drat what you think you are entitled to.

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ne1 got a YOSPOS reccy on a little box that can ingest video from a few sources and dump it into the inside of my computer for compositing in OBS?

my budget is Not Good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Thank you OP, Perplx, and Spankmeister.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pagancow posted:

SIXTH,

they will most likely re-create digital harrison ford to look like him when he's 18, and he's going to have no swagger so people online will be like "WHY WASNT HE BORN A BAD rear end THIS IS DUMB I DONT LIKE IT IM OLD" and then go play dark forces or something but hahah jokes on them because its NO LONGER CANON GET hosed KYLE KATARN!!!

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Eager for the Darth Bane spinoff, written by MASS EFFECT Creator, Genius, and Hero DREW KARPYSHYN, directed by NEVELDINE and TAYLOR!!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Openshot and KDENLive are both cross platform ffmpeg frontends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
They are also both extremely bad, with KDENLive being a lot less bad. You'd be a lot happier with a creative clod sub or Vegas like a frag video memelord

• Locked thread