Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

WDIIA posted:

it seems that Blizzard decided to forbid any offline tournaments until SC:R comes out

lmao
Like, why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Why does he need 500 APM to wait for drones to hatch?

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrqsqrGlisc
VOD up on a real website.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Man, those super late game TvTs are so exhausting to watch.

I don't even want to know how exhausting it is to maintain 300 APM over 45 minutes.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
I think it's monday-wednesday this week.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
If arbiters didn't already do disruption web but arguably better, it'd probably be used more.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Why would he keep his pants open after he's done?

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
I like how the VOD for the 4-zerg group, including ads and interviews, is 1.5 hours long.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
I just can't stop giggling at "his micro was true".

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Ghosts can already do damage under dark swarm.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

how come there hasn't been a competitive game that comes close to as good as brood war.

Counter-strike does.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Nah, they're fun.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
I've tried to enjoy watching Overwatch tournaments, but it's just not fun to watch compared to CSGO since it's so focused on teamfights that just end up being a clusterfuck of particle effects.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Stop trying to be funny, Rapid.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Tbh I don't care that much about the actual game knowledge or technical quality of the commentary, I just dislike Rapid because he constantly tries really hard to be funny and fails at it every time. He's tolerable when he's not doing it on his own.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Larva did nothing wrong.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/7hovo2/larva_is_not_banned_from_zotac_events/

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Tbh the only mirror I enjoy in BW is PvP. I don't understand why people like TvT so much. It's so goddamn slow.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Are the neutral hives on the island map for easy nydus?

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPwjK7WMs7c

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
I hope island maps end up being where protoss unironically win games by building scouts.

I hope island maps end up being where terran build ghosts to counter scouts.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Fanatic posted:

I guess they felt compelled to come up with a way for players to win games against Flash, and this was the result.

It's just a pity all the other Terrans got caught in the crossfire.

Nah, it's fine. Terran is a lame race for nerds.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Elyv posted:

Mini vs Larva was not a good series

Larva looked absolutely outclassed

Yeah, when I saw the runtime on the VOD, I thought for sure I was it was a ZvZ.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Those were some hella mild finals.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
PvP that goes to late game is pretty fun to watch unlike TvT which just gets dull and grindy.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Is this uploaded anywhere else?

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Fox News for Terran.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Science vessel on C is straight up trolling lol.