Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jowj
Dec 25, 2010

My favourite player and idol. His battles with his wrists mirror my own battles with the constant disgust I feel towards my zerg bugs.

The fact that I must wait this long is a travesty :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jowj
Dec 25, 2010

My favourite player and idol. His battles with his wrists mirror my own battles with the constant disgust I feel towards my zerg bugs.
Aaaaaah EsportsJOHN is casting? That's incredible. He does have (or used to have) good game sense but definitely is not a Mainly Caster person. He and Winks and me wrote and maintained some SC2 Zerg and Terran strat articles and then he moved to the Heroes of the Storm teamliquid writing team. I'm gonna check out his channel :3

Jowj
Dec 25, 2010

dogmother1776 posted:

4 base soulkey destroys 6 base meching flash with hydra queen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCfbQ_Al8sU&feature=youtu.be&t=2h31m30s

This is very cool and I'd love to see that from Flash's POV. He felt vaguely over extended along the map but I can't tell if:
a) mech normally holds that vs non queen styles
b) he was out of position consistently
c) He over greeded thinking he can hold with what he had instead of investing more in AA / More Tanks