Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
I wanted to like the island map, but after watching those games on it I don't think it made for very exciting games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
where can I watch day 3 of asl? they didn't stream it on their YouTube channels for some reason so there's no vod I can find

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
the last group had the best games, I even liked the ones on sparkle

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

Fanatic posted:

Lol that the best casting partner to Rapid that Afreeca could find was a guy who obviously never watched ASL and whose only experience of Brood War was playing money maps as a kid. :stare:

Also Rapid calling Mind "Flash" in the ZvT half the time was so bad.

the name mix up had me more irritated than I thought it would. why didn't anyone tell him.

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
is there nowhere other than twitch i can watch KSL vods? twitch's mobile app is really bad for watching vods.

searching youtube is pretty hit or miss.

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
what a sick finals, god drat

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
The VoD didn't last long on YouTube, jesus. Anyone have an alternate link?

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

This won't load for me, but thanks anyway :(

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

Mata posted:

I think you need to turn off your adblocker.

You were right. drat it's sad knowing we won't see Flash again for awhile after that finals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

How have I never seen this YouTube channel before? I've been watching BW since like 2009 and this is the best thing since GOM's English coverage. It's so fun to see these Korean pros outside of the tournaments poo poo talking each other with subtitles.