Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
This show was cute and fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Centzon Totochtin posted:

I think a lot of Tanabe stuff got cut but can't remember any specifics

A perfect encapsulation of Tanabe.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

*doki* *doki*
wish there was a spin-off or sequel where it focuses Misuzu and Tanabe's romance

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I'm very very very glad they cut the stuff with Carol's dad and mom. Very glad

Overall anime adaption 9.5/10, not 10/10 because I didn't see this moment adapted. :colbert:

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

This last bit with Tomo-dad was much better animated than in print.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

GateOfD posted:

wish there was a spin-off or sequel where it focuses Misuzu and Carol's bromance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Yeah honestly the anime didn’t do bad. They saved the entire animation budget for Carol and the last episode. And they did what they could with the rest.

The whole series peaked at the animated moment of Carol bestowing her headband to Tomo though.