Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
tomo got a hug, misuzu got owned out of existence, carol got everything she ever wanted and who gives a poo poo about jun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
maybe.... they should.... both date tomo instead?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she inadvertently molded him into her perfect match. tomo was jun's role model, though he only saw what he wanted to see.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
this manga has a surprisingly large number of deaths

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
japanese colds are the deadliest illness humanity has ever known

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she's playing with fire, though in manga generally being set on fire is shown as less dangerous than a japanese cold.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
all the moms in this manga are incredibly strong

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

AnoHito posted:

I take it more as a "I'd rather the person I'm attracted to be actually fallible sometimes" type of thing. If they're completely invincible at all times, it kind of makes you feel useless in the relationship.

tomo is very fallible (because she's dumb as heck)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

SpacePig posted:

Really excited to read more about Jun questioning his sexuality, since it's pretty obvious he's already gay for Tomo.

he's gay for tomo and can't accept that she's straight for him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
we don't really know why he asked misuzu out. she didn't know, and he's never mentioned it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he acted like it was the most absurd thing in the world like 5 minutes prior, but when tomo reacts more or less the same way he did it's some terrible affront.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Dire Lemming posted:

Actually since this is all from Jun's perspective maybe we'll meet his parents and they can tell us about how they raised him wrong as a joke.

who he was as a child and who he was as a teen were wildly different. he learned his intense stupidity from tomo and her dad, though he took it further than they ever did.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

SpacePig posted:

If Tomo slows down, can she still truly be Tomo?

no, because she'd be slo-mo instead.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
jun is going to ask misuzu out so that he can hang with tomo again and misuzu is going to say yes for the exact same reason.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if misuzu was actually any good at being a puppetmaster she'd be insufferable. instead, she's actually just as dumb as the rest.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

Didn't her plan with Carol basically go exactly as she intended?

she got two teens who were hot for each other to hook up by being really lovely to one of them. this was her first and only success. it's not really much of an accomplishment.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think it is clear that her account of this period was extremely inaccurate. the way she recounted it, jun asked her out out of nowhere, for reasons she never understood, and then she was helplessly dragged around according to his whims.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the sadist found the perfect masochist. i really should have seen it coming.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they are both trying their best but are held back by being dumb as heck

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's really her own fault.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she's even dumber than jun, because she needed a pep talk from tomo to reach the same conclusion that noted dim bulb jun reached on his own

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
isn't that most of why he fell so hard for tomo, who he thought was a boy?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Hate-Senpai posted:

Isn't that just bull?

Wasn't the problem his petty jealousy and inability to properly apologize to Tomo for blowing her off once?

the point is that he doesn't want to be together without changing anything, but now that tomo brought it up jun realized he could use that as an excuse to be close to her.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

JosephWongKS posted:

Is... is Jun seriously going back to status quo again? What happened to his realisation one chapter ago that Tomo is cute?

that was still part of the flashback. he's spent years in the status quo after realizing that a cute girl is a cute girl.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think jun would really appreciate a paper bag full of bugs

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
misuzu sure is being all smug and superior about tomo never having worked before, except odds are misuzu hasn't either. physical labor and being sociable? she's going to own herself again.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hey probably don't progress from comically exaggerated fawning to blatant slavering lust. or at the very least, keep it to yourselves. it's weird.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
why are you calling him the manager? he had his chance, but this is misuzu's shop now.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
after so many examples of how bad misuzu is at athletics, dating and manipulating people i think it's nice that she is finally good at something

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

SpacePig posted:

Also remember that Tomo turned down hanging out with Jun to do this. So her big secret was that she was going to dress as a maid and serve ramen. I think Jun might have a genuine manic episode.

she's dressed as a waitress

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

AnoHito posted:

It should be frowning Carol, imo.

how can you tell if it is or not?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's horny for the male tomo that only exists inside his head

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mirage posted:

Jun gets pushed into the street, is hit by a truck, gets reincarnated in another world.

to his great delight, it is the world of kyou kara maou

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
as the cast has grown, the yandere has gotten increasingly less focus which is very good.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
in nozaki-kun every single character is so exaggerated for the sake of comedy that i doubt any of them will ever manage to hook up

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't know how misuzu is going to date both of them at the same time while keeping them apart from each other

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
misuzu tries the old sitcom staple of going on a date with both tomo and jun at the same time while trying to keep them from finding out. except, the first time she tries to switch between them running 10 yards leaves her on the floor, gasping for breath for several hours.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Namtab posted:

But how does mizusu feel

the answer to that is always cranky

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
fulfill jun's dream, make it gender swap cinderella so handsome prince tomo will give him a big sloppy kiss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Huzzah! posted:

but what if....pro wrestling version of Cinderella.

handsome prince tomo putting him in an arm bar would also be a dream come true for jun