Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm glad he admitted that tomo is way cooler than he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
also, there's no indication that any of them would ever have stopped running around in circles if not for jun's tree mind.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
awright, time for 2 strips followed by another six months of hiatus.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh no, a 12 year old has learned to typeset.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that second panel sure is good

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
jun was stronger when he was the flowery background

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the delusions of yuri fans will never end

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she waited until he passed out from excessive sustained blushing and then physically dragged him to an ordained minister.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm pretty sure she won't be wearing a swimsuit

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
besides, if he wants to look his best for the date there is really only one choice of outfits.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i also want to watch the gorilla schoolgirl movie

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
misuzu's latest plan to gently caress with jun seems to have resulted in an exciting and enjoyable date between her two love interests.

that's a pretty modest self-own by misuzu standards.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if tomo wants to uproot the mighty oak then she should probably take jun on simple jock dates like he had with misuzu.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
just think of how many romcoms that never go loving anywhere oh my god could be solved with a tree costume.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if carol's bf wasn't such a delicate flower maybe she would have

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the strength of a tree has some downsides

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm expecting some hxh-ish walls of text now

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
for once, tomo had a normal reaction to something and everyone else had peculiar reactions.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she doesn't get to pretend to be the voice of reason after her reaction to learning that her husband cares about their daughter was jealousy.

seriously, wtf was that?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i hope tomo punches him until he agrees to stop going along with her dad's regressive idiocy.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
his arc is that he ended up as a love interest by default since the two people misuzu actually likes hooked up. tanabe: he was present sometimes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's better than i expected after all this bullshit paternal gatekeeping out of nowhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
all that discussion proved is that namtab has never been hugged and only has a vague idea of what a hug is