Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Tomo-chan is a good comic and I enjoy yelling at Jun for being a complete idiot, it's fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Namtab posted:

Carol can't beat me

Carol has already beaten you.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Can't we all just get along and keep talking about how great Carol is?

Cause Carol is great.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I think the mod might be Carol

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Carol actually bought the demon mask, her greatness is simply unfathomable.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Well no one can claim that Jun doesn't usually get his comeuppance for saying stupid things.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

So Jun really is still just a small child.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Tomo and Jun are both dumb idiots and deserve each other.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Carol is a madman.

Fumita did the whole mask bit just to set up that last panel, I gotta admire his style.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

This is why we can't have nice things.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

This is a bigger choke than the Falcons.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Guys I think Tomo just might be slightly daft

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Carol is perpetually three steps ahead of everyone.

Ytlaya posted:

I forget, is Carol actually a white person or is she half-Japanese?

She's an actual white person, her mom and dad are British and moved to Japan cause of family company business or something to that effect.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I would like to be murdered by a smiling Carol.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Carol is just too powerful :stare:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I no longer wish to be murdered by a smiling Carol.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

The only way Tomo will get her feelings across to Jun is by murdering him.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

RIP delinquent dude, you most certainly did not do anything.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Both Misuzu and Carol are very strong.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Carol is _______

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Turn back Kousuke.

TURN BACK

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

:ohdear:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Cotton Candy evolved into Sour Patch Kid.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Carol has a personal robot army, she is literally unstoppable.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Dan7el posted:

I can't help but wonder if Jun has simply always thought of Tomo as a guy for such a long time that he's nearly incapable of seeing her as a girl. I know he found out she is a girl in junior hight, but those formative early years might be very important.

At least, I'm wondering if that's what the author is trying to ultimately get at.

I do agree that Jun is irrationally thick when it comes to Tomo, but I'd like to think there is a better reason than simply keeping the manga going and going and going. Once Tomo and Jun do (if ever) get together, that may be the end.

Frankly, I'd like to see Jun hookup with someone other than Tomo. I can imagine watching Tomo's face as Jun shows affection for some other girl.

When Tomo looks and acts like the boy he grew up idolizing that's all he ends up seeing her as. When she doesn't then he's painfully aware that she's a girl, though the jury's still out on if he realizes how into her he is. This is all pretty straightforward and pretty obvious based on everything that's happened so far. And even if it wasn't, Jun outright stops short of saying as such explicitly when he describes his relationship to Tomo to Kousuke using twins as a metaphor.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

LashLightning posted:

Well, the "problem" is that Carol's boyfriend "has the hots for Tomo", and Jun just won't start going out with her and thus bar her from Carol's boyfriend's "affections" - so I assume the rest of the fault lies in Tomo being unable to be direct enough and Miso's 27-dimensional chess game she's playing against Tomo and Jun.

So Jun has 10%, Tomo 30% and Miso 60% of the fault.

Of course, Carol won't directly confront Miso for the same reason you wouldn't want to be around when dark matter and regular matter collide.

Come on, dark matter? That's not a nice thing to say about Carol.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Carol's power is reaching critical mass.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Looks like she's stronger than a bear cub.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Carol has been running circles around the rest of the cast in such a dominant fashion it's captivating.

Who knew a ball of fluff could be so powerful?

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

chumbler posted:

The Tomo-Mousou crossover will destroy the world with the power of Carol and Mana.

Carol vs Mana is the Superman vs Goku of our time.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Jun actually doing something????

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

You should have kissed her you dingus.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Jun must die so that Carol can feed.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Jun is literally a child.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

So it turns this manga is about DS-kun's harrowing journey from being freshly bought brand new from the store and given to the playful Jun, only for him to be forcibly exchanged into the hands of the tyrant Tomo, subjected to years and years of hard labor and servitude against his will, brought to brink of death many times by her mishandling only to be denied the sweet embrace of death by being repaired each time and forced into labor once more. And the only thing keeping poor DS-kun going is the hope, naive as it may be, that one day the playful boy that had treated him with such care will come back to free him.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Carol has instilled fear into Jun.

Now she can control him as she pleases.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Kaguya has the excuse that Fujiwara will always be around to blow all potential progress to smithereens.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Carol's fiery contempt for Misuzu's hapless attempts at playing the manipulative matchmaker is palpable.

Carol is like an NBA superstar playing pickup ball with a bunch of high schoolers.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

The mystery of Carol's dark powers will soon be revealed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

RareAcumen posted:

Tomo is so incompetent at confessing that we will continue to get flashbacks of other character's lives, finally culminating in the story of Tomo's parents fighting off that criminal organization.

Spinoff manga featuring a young Gorou and Akemi and their dojo, except it's actually a shounen battle manga with power levels and crazy pseudo-magical fights and everything.

Naturally it will be interspersed with various omakes of young Tomo brutally owning young Jun.